Friday, July 5, 2013

And the Word Master is...

Hey all!

Just wanted to quickly announce May/June's Word Master.

Although I had to pick between three awesome entries, in the end, Magaly Guerrero's Entry absolutely fulfilled every criterion I'd set for the Challenge.

She's picked the 10 chapter crit as her prize, and looking at her mad writing skills, I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of her work.

Thanks again to all who've entered!

My next Word Master Challenge will be up next week.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Magaly. It was a well written piece.

    .......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Misha. I'm all giggles, and very excited about the critique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! and this looks like a lot of fun. Looks like a good exercise to help with writers block and developing writing skills and such.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Magaly!! Always nice to win a critique. :) Hope all is well with you and you're enjoying your summer, Misha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on winning the critique for your work, Magaly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Magaly! Critiques are always awesome to win.
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness how time flies. This isn't the only thing I've managed to miss lately. Congrats to the winners. A great competition. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.