Thursday, March 19, 2015

#SpecFic Chat is Happening

Yesterday, I was far away from home, which is why I didn't post yesterday. I only got back at about 10PM and was exhausted, but in a good way. It's nice to travel so far, only to have the reason for traveling work out well.

Needless to say, though, it messed with my plans to post yesterday. So now I'm inviting you all to Untethered Realms's Spec Fic Twitter Chat, happening on Friday, noon EST.

Join the Conversation

The topic for the day is Build a Better Hero. 

I'd love to see some of you there!

That's it from me today. How are you doing?

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your travelling! Have a good spec fic chat. It'll be about 5pm for me here, so hopefully I can drop in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's #SpecFicChat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Misha,

    Consider your post shared. Have a wonderful, interactive chat and a very nice weekend.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool... need to see what time that makes it for me in Australia:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this. I'm off tweeting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.