Friday, October 22, 2010

Sorry :-S

Hey all.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but some university stuff came up that I still have to finish sorting out today.

I will try to be back later, but I might be away from any Internet access.

Then of course, I won't be posting this weekend due to the CV drop off and my exam. I'm really going to have to move if I'm going to get through my prescribed work.

Please wish me luck. And those of you that do, please pray for me that 1) I get the Qatar Airways job and 2) That I can sort out my economics stuff, which has now blown up to epic proportions.

Thanks all for understanding.

Love,

Misha

9 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I hope you get the Qatar Airways job and that you can get through everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly understand that life gets in the way of blogging sometimes. And that's okay! We'll still be around when you get back. Good luck with everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I'm pulling for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Misha! And I really hope you get the job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, Misha! Crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.